Tuesday, February 5, 2008

welcome

Hello everyone - I am finally joining the blog band wagon...hehe.. I have been so hesitant about this blogging thing, for my boys of course, but we will give it a spin. This will give my friends and family that I don't get to talk to often a way to keep up with the growth of my children.

For those of you that don't know I just graduated from massage therapy school. This has been a life long goal and I finally feel like I am on the right track. I have to take the national board exam, which takes a while to get all the paperwork done and processsed. Then I will recieve my appointment ot take the test and hopefully pass the first time and get my license to practice.

My oldest Canyon is in school and doing well. He is in constantly in Navy Seal training ( MY CHILD?-peace and loving me).He is a great student- and made the second honor roll. I
am so proud. He loves to play video games, play with his paint ball gun, and fight off his younger brother. That leads me to Ryvin- my two year old- he is full of fire and loves to fight. He thinks he is Nacho. He loves horses and playing with his cars and trucks. He is in the process of potty training and is doing great! Hopefully soon pull-ups will be a thing of the past.

I currently work for Siegel HS Dance team in Murfressboro, TN. I love my job!!!My job title is the choreographer. All that know me know that is just what I was born to do. Although I have turned in my resignation. I spend a lot of time in the car driving and now that school is over I feel like I must move on. I am going miss my girls so much- they are my little ones. I have learned so much from them. We have grown together. I love them. It is going to be weird not seeing them daily.
I am working with Gallitan HS also, but I only go there few and far between.

So There is my first post- we will see how diligent I am with this...hehe..

5 comments:

jeneemaree said...

I could have swore I left a comment, but I guess it got erased. I love your quote, one of my all time favorites. Can't wait to see you next week!

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

I am so glad you and Jenee are on here! I love you and can't wait to see you.

Sheila said...

I love your blog, I came over vie Toree's site! We are in JA together along with Jessica and they are both just amazing! I think it is wonderful your family and the love you all have, I will be back to visit again. Keep posting!!!!

Saylorsmom said...

Hey I am so glad you started this. I love blogging. It's addictive. Good luck with your exam and I love you!!

Unknown said...

I'm like Sheila, I just wandered over here from Toree's and love your blog as well.

Your put your thoughts down so well!!!

Great to see you here!!!

~Rennie~