Wednesday, February 6, 2008

bless the victims of the storm....

Waking up this morning and stumbling to the tv... i had no idea how much damage the storms did last night. My prayers and thoughts are with the victims. Times like this will definitely stop us in our tracks and remind us to count our blessings...our family members.... and down to the warm bed and roof we have over our heads.... some people won't have that tonight. When the wrath of mother nature shakes us to the core - takes away our life - and leaves us with nothing but our spirit it can force us to choose to pull strength or choose us to become weaker. I pray that these souls can find knowledge and strength during this test put before them. This to shall pass...my GOD bless them all...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! you are here too? I'm so excited! I'm adding you to my site!
Love,
Toree

Cynthia said...

Wow! I am so excited to see what you have been up to!

You know, things like a second child!

I had no idea...

Glad everything is going well. Good luck on your exam thingy.