Monday, September 22, 2008

Massage anyone?????

hello friends...if you read this blog, and you haven't called to make an appointment, why not? I know times are tough- gas is out of site...it can be stressful..and you probably are thinking i can not afford to treat myself to a massage. i know i have the same thoughts about getting my hair cut. but i want you all to know- the reason i am a massage therapist is to help my fellow man to feel their best. the benefits of a regular massage go way past treating yourself- it increases relaxation, which in turn promotes healing within the body- it boost your immune system, flu season is right around the corner, we all need this-it increases flexibility and range of motion, it can help to decrease cellulite, it can also increase muscle tone- yes, that is what i said! bodywork and massage should be a part of everyones preventive healthcare plan. if you have a reason you haven't called- call and let me know... i will work with anyone that wants to come in...don't let the prices keep you away....and if you feel like your schedule is hectic and you don't have time...i can work with you on that too..... call me! let's get you in- i promise you will be glad you did!!!
blessings- tre

2 comments:

lashonda said...

I'm so happy for you and glad your doing well!

Tanya said...

Hey girl! It is Tanya Jones (McBride). I found your site through your sisters... I found your sisters through Tabetha's! How funny! Do you mind if I post your blog as a favorite on mine? I just started one for my little girl and I have started adding my favorites. I LOVE yours. It is such an inspiration. My cousin Lonnette and I are planning on coming to your Hip Hop class on Wednesdays.. Hope to see you soon. Tanya