Wednesday, September 3, 2008

it's fall yal....

hey everyone- hope all is well out there. i been kinda busy as i am sure you all have too. the weather is changing, pretty soon the leaves will change- my favorite time of the year. autum always sends me into my thoughts. remembering being a little girl the fall was always full of excitement- school starting, halloween, making leave houses with my sisters the list goes on and on...it is also the anniversery of my dad and grandmothers passing..... bless the both-

i am taking appointments- check out my website www.transformyourself.massagetherapy.com all the info. is on the website.

peaceful blogging all- tre

5 comments:

myra said...

the website looks great and my massage was too! Thank you so much! I hope you are doing well and staying busy with the new business :)

myra said...

I might be still interested in the aerobics....I'd have to know more of the details and see how it would work with our schedule. By all means you can give her my email 2myrajackson@gmail.com Thanks!

Jess said...

thanks for blogging..your words are always encouraging to the lil sis.love u.

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

I need to make an appointment soon! We love you!

Michael Bradshaw said...

Hey! Check out my blog for the post about "The Smile Award." I nominated YOU!